17757 Kelok RoadLake Oswego, OR 97034ph: 503-636-4005fax: 503-636-4015alt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1995 Pinnacle Engineering has been providing quality civil engineering services for both residential and commercial developments.
Our experience includes designing transportation, storm water management, sanitary sewer and potable water systems for projects throughout Oregon.
James Stormo is the principle engineer for Pinnacle Engineering and is registered in the states of Oregon, Washington, and California.
* Street (including half street) improvements
* Storm Water Management Designs
* Storm Water Detention/Water Quality Design
* Waste Water & Pump Station Design
* Potable Water Design
* Site Grading Design/Plans
* Comphrehensive Site Development Design for both Residential, Multi-Family and Commercial Sites.
* Preliminary Engineering Services for Land Divisions, Partitions, and Site Development
For a free proposal and quote, please Contact Pinnacle Engineering at (503) 636-4005